Website Manager


If you wish to rent a pavilion for a party or family gathering of any sort, please call the Cleveland City Recreation Department at 423-479-4129. The City Recreation Department manages parks such as Deere Park, Fletcher Park and Tinsley Park.
Our department ONLY manages Freedom Park located on Spring Place Road near Valley View School. Please call our office at 423-728-7035.


Thank you! 

Copyright © 2023 Bradley County Parks & Recreation  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In